[blparent] he's coming home!

Tammy, Paul and Colyn tcl189 at rogers.com
Thu Feb 4 03:41:17 UTC 2010

Hi,

I'm just about to go to bed after taking some cold medacin but this made my
day!  I'm so happy you're able to bring your son home.  It's great to have
help from the nurses, but nothing feels as good as having your baby in his
or her own house at night.  One piece of advice I will give you is sleep
when he does!  It's what kept me sane in the beginning.  lol

Tammy