[blparent] he's coming home!

Jessica Lucken pete1744 at umn.edu
Thu Feb 4 14:07:24 UTC 2010

Leslie, congrats on Michael coming home so soon!  I think most of the people
on this list gave the advice I would give, but the one thing I'll add is,
don't feel like you have to put him in fancy several piece outfits at this
stage.  Once piece pagamas with feet so you don't have to worry about socks
are just fine, that's what Owen wears at this point.  Good luck, and you'll
do great with the diapering too, just watach out for pee, it happens to all
of us! :)