[blparent] freaking out

Elizabeth Cooks elizabethcooks at comcast.net
Thu Feb 4 12:59:18 UTC 2010

Everyone's been sick at my house lately, all except my husband. Joshua's been in ot the doctor twice this week, and we found out he's got bronchealitis, whick is one step below full-blownRSV disease.  For those who aren't fmiliar with this, it affects mostly children two and under, and is very dangerous.  Anyway, the doctor prescribed oxygen just to be on the safeside, and a nebulizer.  The guy showe up about four on Tuesday to set up everything and show us how to use it.  When i leaned down ot seewhat he wastalking about, he said, "Are you blind?"  I told him i was.  I went into the kitchen for something and he asked when my husband was getting back.  I told him soon, but that if he was looking for someone who could see, he was out of luck.  My husband got back from watching Kasondra's kids while she was in class, and the guy helped us set up everythingelse.  I think he felt a litle more comfortable when he saw us give ajushua his first breathing teatment.