[blparent] Off topic electric cars

Karla Hudson HudsonKC at msu.edu
Thu Feb 4 19:47:06 UTC 2010

Sorry group I am going to get off topic here.  I live in Michigan and before
you know it their going to be rolling these electric cars off the assembly
line and into a neighborhood near all of us.  Can anyone tell what is being
done to make these things audible? Who or what group is working on this
problem.  I am sure I am not telling any of you any thing new but this is
not only dangerous for blind people it is also a problem for small children,
bikers and runners as well as other groups.  What can be done?  I walk so
much I would hate to have that freedom taken from me.

Any info you have will be helpful.

Karla