[blparent] advice on bloody noses

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at pcdesk.net
Thu Feb 4 20:20:37 UTC 2010

Hi.  I get bloody noses often myself because of the dry weather in the
winter.  Running a humidifier in the house constantly helps me tremendously.
The other thing is, when you get bloodstains on fabric or upholstered
furniture, wet down the stain with cold water and rub powdered meat
tenderizer into it, then leave it to set for a little while and scrub it
off.  Meat tenderizer is made to break down blood in meat, but it does
wonders for blood on clothing and bedding as well.  Hope this helps.

Jo Elizabeth

Until lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify
the hunters.--African Proverb