[blparent] latching on?

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at pcdesk.net
Sat Feb 6 22:09:57 UTC 2010

Hi, Leslie.  The only suggestion I have is to keep at it.  Sarah had a
terribly hard time latching on at first, and I was tempted over and over
again to just switch her to bottles.  But after a lot of practice, the
process got easier, and I was glad I stuck with it.  Good luck.

Jo Elizabeth

Until lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify
the hunters.--African Proverb