[blparent] our little one

Scott Lawlor sklawlor at mac.com
Wed Feb 10 15:45:57 UTC 2010

Leah is almost two weeks old and her  mom told me that I was the first
person she smiled at so now she's jealous. lol.

My role has mostly been a support system so far.  My first diaper change was
very upsetting for both of us and I got the thing on backwards but Cindy
told me that I did a good job cleaning her and all that.  I'm sure as time
goes on, she won't be so wiggly and cry so much and it'll be nice when she's
big enough to fit in the cloth diapers we bought for her.

She's finally latched on correctly and it sems like she's at the breast most
of the time.