[blparent] latching on? (birthday cake)

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Wed Feb 10 21:12:01 UTC 2010

I had a sighted friend who didn't want to give her baby cake on her first
birthday because she didn't want to clean up the mess.  I'm sure when she
looks back at her pictures she's sure glad I promised to give the bath
afterwards.  Those must be some of the cutest pictures people take of any
birthdays.
Barbara

A Congress that will always do its work in the dark must have something to
hide.  The people have spoken, yet they do not listen.