[blparent] Children's story

Tammy, Paul and Colyn tcl189 at rogers.com
Thu Feb 18 20:08:13 UTC 2010

Hi,

Debbie, it's spam!  Nobody on this list posted this.  It's from a spoofed
and blinded email address.  Haben't you been paying attention to what's been
happening in the blind email community lately?  If not, since you're the
list moderator, maybe it would benefit you to do so.  We've been trying to
track this person or people down for a week now.   I'll let you know if we
find anything, but I have to hope that that I get one that's not on a
mailman list.

Tammy