[blparent] Talking baby Thermometer?

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Fri Feb 19 21:14:46 UTC 2010

This is how Gab is, her normal temp is 97.8 and so if she has 99, we know
she is sick.
Another thing, when she was a baby our ped said to touch her bottom or her
stomach.  If these 2 places were warm or hot, then she had a fever.
I have always used the same thermometer from ILA and it still works.  Whe
Gab was a baby we put it under her arm and add 9/10 to the reading, but now
it goes under the tongue.
Also, the way to get a  normal reading is to take the temp every day for 5
days, add the numbers and divide by 5.  This will give you the average.