[blparent] Diapers - Reuseable? Or, disposable?

Michael Baldwin mbaldwin at gpcom.net
Sat Feb 20 17:49:56 UTC 2010

Tammy,
The wash machine does the cleaning, you would have been able to clean them
just fine, and if they stain, does it really matter.  But if stains do
matter, just set them in the sun for a while, and they won't be anymore.

As far as the scraping poop goes, by law, in some areas, you are suppose to
do that with disposable diapers as well, and if it is not law, a lot of
solid waste landfills have policies that forbid human waste.  The water
treatment plants are built to deal with human waste.  Just think of all the
bacteria and viruses that are in the poop, leaching down in to your water.

Michael Baldwin
Got print, need Braille?
http://www.ReadWithDots.com