[blparent] Diapers - Reuseable? Or, disposable?

Tammy, Paul and Colyn tcl189 at rogers.com
Sun Feb 21 02:58:02 UTC 2010

Hi,

Um, it's snowing here right now so putting diapers in the sun isn't an
option.  As for washing, I was a single parent for the first part of my
son's life, I didn't have time to do the things I had to do never mind
things I didn't.  Now I have my husband here, but we still agree that it's
much easier to use disposable diapers.I know that you are fine using cloth
diapers, but you also said previously that you have to do what's right for
your family.  I did that, and I didn't ask for your advice on the subject
anyway.  What works for one person or family doesn't always work for
another, and one shouldn't be critical of others just because they made a
different decision than you.  the decision works for me, and that's good
enough for me.  The original post asked what the differences are, and what
people think.  I gave my opinion.  If I need advice on the subject though,
I'll be sure and contact you.

thanks,

Tammy