[blparent] Diapers - Reuseable? Or, disposable?

Michael Baldwin mbaldwin at gpcom.net
Sat Feb 20 19:01:55 UTC 2010

Hard to say on the faster to potty train, a lot of that is the kid, and you
can't test the same kid twice.
 My three year old took about 6 months to really start getting it, and it
was being around her older cousins over the summer that did it.  If she ran
around naked, she was fine, but if she had panties on, forget it, she would
mess them every time.

They make smaller cloth diapers.  Some kids are never in paper diapers,
parents take the cloth to the hospital.

Michael Baldwin
Got print, need Braille?
http://www.ReadWithDots.com