[blparent] Diapers - Reuseable? Or, disposable?

Miranda Borka knownoflove at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 17:24:35 UTC 2010

Hi Angela,
Thanks for the info! My concern about cloth diapers is the need to throw the entire diaper away, rather than only the liner. At least that's the way I understand it anyway. Someone, please correct me if I'm wrong. When searching Walmart, I also only saw cloth diapers that use pins. In my personal opinion, this could be frustrating to fight with pins and not accidently poke your baby.
Thanks again, and I'll search for the forums for sure!

In Christ, Miranda