[blparent] Carseats for children 1 year-old or older?

Tammy, Paul and Colyn tcl189 at rogers.com
Sun Feb 21 05:01:00 UTC 2010

Hi,

they go from 5 to 40 pounds, but they're not recommended for younger babies.
There is a smaller version here in Canada that I had for Remus when he was
smaller.  When you think about it, if you take the money you'd spend on a
stroller, and the money you'd spend on a carseat, it's almost the 250
dollars you mentioned below.  It's a little extra money but you'll be glad
you spent it for the convenience and safety the sit n stroll will give you.

Tammy