[blparent] Urgo VS Beco Butterfly II?

Tammy, Paul and Colyn tcl189 at rogers.com
Sun Feb 21 14:29:36 UTC 2010

Hi,

I like the ergo baby carrier, because it's soft, easy to put on, and has
good support for both baby and you.  There are lots of accessories that snap
on to it, like a diaper bag, backpack, and infant insert that make it truely
a hands free carrier.  I never used the infant insert, but I know people who
have and they like it.  I tried slings, wraps and lots of different kinds of
front carriers and I didn't find any as comfortable as the Ergo.  the other
good thing is that the carrier has a seat for baby to sit in rather then the
style where the baby basically hangs by his croch.  I can't imagine that
would be very comfortable for him.  You can also carry the baby in three
different positions, on your front, back and hip, and there are lots of step
by step videos that talk you through putting the ergo on and all three
different positions on the ergo baby site.  there are also tips and tricks,
and lots of other information on the site if you're interested.

The site is
www.ergobaby.com

hth

Tammy