[blparent] Making your own baby food?

Dena Wainwright dena at envogueaccess.com
Mon Feb 22 12:30:49 UTC 2010

the fresh food feeder is basically a mesh basket that the food goes into.
they can hold it in their hand and gum it and squeeze pureed food through
the mesh holes. Elise never touched hers, and I personally find the mesh
hard to completely clean - depending on what you're using in it. they do
work well for teething, as you can put things like frozen blueberries or
juice cubes into them without worrying about a choking hazzard.
Dena