[blparent] feeding your infents

Tammy, Paul and Colyn tcl189 at rogers.com
Mon Feb 22 17:32:27 UTC 2010

Hi,

I'm glad to hear someone on this list saying they didn't like to give their
baby the food bowl.  I only ever gave Remus the bowl once and it was a
disaster!  He had great fun painting himself and everything around him with
the contents of said bowl and when it was empty he picked it up, and put it
on his head.  So i tried the suction cup bowls and they're great in theory,
but they really don't work at all.  so we give Remus finger foods but when
it's messy food I still feed it to hhim.  I'm just teaching him how to use a
spoon right now and he's doing quite well with that.

Tammy