[blparent] Fw: [blindkid] URGENT $12650 grant, girl, orphan, blind, 3/9 adoption deadline, Asia

Pickrell, Rebecca M (TASC Inc) REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com
Tue Feb 23 18:42:06 UTC 2010

fair enough.
Thank you for looking into this.

-----Original Message-----
From: blparent-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:blparent-bounces at nfbnet.org]
On Behalf Of Elizabeth Cooks
Sent: Tuesday, February 23, 2010 1:02 PM
To: NFBnet Blind Parents Mailing List
Subject: Re: [blparent] Fw: [blindkid] URGENT $12650 grant, girl,
orphan,blind, 3/9 adoption deadline, Asia

Yes, and odds are, with her being blind and having a heart defect, she
will
probably be institutionalized somewhere.  Besides, if you aren't already
in
the system, it would take a month or two of Sundays ot get all the
logistics
together.  I'm not by any means sayi8ng it's right, that's just how it
is.