[blparent] Pieces, pieces, everywhere!

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Fri Jan 1 04:00:23 UTC 2010

Funny! Now we all know. V

-----Original Message-----
From: blparent-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:blparent-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Jo Elizabeth Pinto
Sent: Thursday, December 31, 2009 10:24 AM
To: NFBnet Blind Parents Mailing List
Subject: Re: [blparent] Pieces, pieces, everywhere!

I used to wonder why Gerald and Carla could never seem to get their kids to
have the basement picked up when I went over there.  Ballad liked to chew on

small toys, and she still does.  Now I know.  Heck, some days I just kick a
path through the rubble and call it good!

Jo Elizabeth

Until lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify
the hunters.--African Proverb