[blparent] Pieces, pieces, everywhere!

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Fri Jan 1 04:03:57 UTC 2010

I used to be that way, but I lost that nerousis many years ago.  I'd like to
say it gets better with age, but the bigger and older the child, the more
things you have to  lose and from my experience, sometimes those little
parts never show up.  I think the carpet eats them. Heheheheheheh1!  Happy
new Year.  It's time to go play a game. v