[blparent] OFF Topic: Question about Car Titles

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at pcdesk.net
Thu Jan 7 18:40:35 UTC 2010

Right.  Additionally, what I found out is that I had to write a letter to
the insurance company stating that I realized that I was not covered, nor
was anything that happened while I was driving the car.

Jo Elizabeth

Until lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify
the hunters.--African Proverb