[blparent] FW: video games

Pickrell, Rebecca M (TASC Inc) REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com
Thu Jan 7 19:54:09 UTC 2010

Thank you for explaining.
Why not let him be. Sounds like he doesn't have a problem going outside,
he's got a problem with the kids you want him away from. Why make him
play with them? He's proven he can play outside with the good kids, so
let him do that.
Or, see if there is some kind of outdoor type thing he could do, walk
dogs, Boy Scouts or 4-H, stuff like that.
Sounds to me like you're sending mixed messages, don't play with the bad
kids, but do go outside and play with them when I say so.
Do you guys have a basketball hoop? He may enjoy that, and you could put
one up in the driveway or backyard even if the backyard is small.