[blparent] Parenting is hard

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Fri Jan 8 02:52:39 UTC 2010

First we say do it, then we say don't.  It's no wonder our children whine.
And right on cue, Gab whined.  But at her homework, but that was too funny!
Anyway, my point was sometimes as parents, we don't have all the right
answers for our children.  When is it safe to play outside and with whom.
When our children start getting a little older, they want to do more and
more and take it from me, it's really hard to let go.  I know Gab is only
10, but I don't want her to do too many things without mommy standing near
by and on the otherhand, we need to start building confidence.  V