[blparent] Choosing Your Battles with Your Children

Deborah Kent Stein dkent5817 at att.net
Thu Jan 21 18:15:12 UTC 2010

It sounds to me like Rhonda is working hard to navigate a very stressful
situation.  I don't get the impression from her posts that her marriage is
in trouble, and it really is not our business on this list to try to analyze
anyone's personal situation.  Our focus is issues that pertain to being a
blind parent.

Debbie