[blparent] Breast Pumps

Melissa Ann Riccobono melissa at riccobono.us
Sun Jan 31 13:21:41 UTC 2010

Hello everyone,

I plan to breast feed my new baby and this time around I'm going to invest
in a really good pump.  I had one that was sort of middle of the line and it
never really worked very well for me.  So, for those of you who have pumped
a lot, I'm wondering what you used and what you liked.  I know everyone is
different, but I'd love some suggestions.  I heard some great things about
the Pump In Style when Austin was born, but since that was 3 years ago I'm
just wondering if it's still being made and/or if there's something better
that has come along in the mean time.

Thanks for any help.

Melissa