[blparent] Breast Pumps

Leslie Hamric lhamric930 at comcast.net
Sun Jan 31 17:56:50 UTC 2010

Hi Melissa.  I have an older pump in style and what I like about it is that
the pump has dials. The speed dial clicks so one click to the right means a
higher speed.  I'm not as crazy about the dial to adjust the section, as
it's one of those dials that just keeps going around and around. The best
way my husband could come up with describing how the suction dial works is
that the minimum setting is when the arrow is at 11:00 and the maximum is
when the arrow is at 2:00.  You can feel the little arrow that I'm talking
about and you can also feel the strength of the suction.  One other thing I
like about this pump is the case.  There's a place to store your milk and it
comes with one of those little plastic things that you can freeze like an
ice pack.  There's also compartments in the case to store extra bottles.
The case has a shoulder strap and overall, the pump is ortable.  Good luck.
Leslie