[blparent] sock it

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at pcdesk.net
Tue Jul 27 04:29:14 UTC 2010

There are a lot of cool socks out there, but marking them takes more effort
than I want to expend, so I wear white.  Except around the house, I have
socks with big stuffed penguins on the toes, which I wear because Sarah asks
me to and she thinks they're awesome.  Besides, they're warm and my feet are
always frozen, even in the summer.