[blparent] sock it

Deborah Kent Stein dkent5817 at att.net
Tue Jul 27 20:20:24 UTC 2010

There's a great item called Sock Locks that I use.  They come in packages of
twelve or twenty-four, and I think you can get them from Independent Living
Aids or Blind Mice Mart.  The "lock" is a little plastic ring.  You slide a
pair of socks into it when you take them off, and they can go through the
laundry together.  When you take them out just put them into the drawer with
the lock still on.  As long as they're paired right when you put the lock in
initially, you can keep them straight.

Debbie