[blparent] potty training

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Sat Jul 31 15:29:37 UTC 2010

That is true.  Obesity is caused from our children sitting around playing
video games instead of running around the neighborhood with their friends.
Like yesterday, my daughter was playing games on the computer all afternoon
with her friends who live less than a mile away.  They were doing some kind
of interaction games on build-abearville.  But at least our children are
safe. I really have mixed emotions about this game.  I would rather her be
out there playing, running, jumping instead of the characters on this game
doing just that. V