[blparent] No Longer As Anxious :)

Dena Wainwright dena at envogueaccess.com
Tue Jun 1 23:51:10 UTC 2010

Hi:
I used the Health East System. I had a nurse-midwife. The hospital I gave
birth at was St. Joseph's, in St. Paul. If you'd like to email me offlist, I
can give you a lot more details about my birth and experience. If we have
another child, I will absolutely use the same practice and hospital again.
Dena