[blparent] pre schools

Nikki Fugett-Dobens nfugett at cinci.rr.com
Tue Jun 1 22:12:39 UTC 2010

Hi list! Mackenzie is starting at the Goddard school Thursday.  It is supposed to be a very good school, and they have an excellent carriculum.  Anyway, I was wondering what experiences you had when your children first started going to school, whether pre school or regular school.  I guess I'm worried that the school will not involve us as much because of our blindness.  So far, the school has been great, but I'm still worried.  I just want to make sure I'm involved as much as possible with her education.  Thanks for any suggestions!
Nikki