[blparent] pre schools

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Thu Jun 10 22:41:34 UTC 2010

As for the pre-school Gab went to, none of the parents were involved as it
was a small house and they really only had room for the kids and staff.  But
the owner did call me as she did the other parents to give us updates and
reports of what was going on that week.  If your child got in trouble, you
were invited in to sit a bit.  But other than that, all parents would wait
at the door for their child to appear.  The only time I entered the house
was when we toured her home before signing up.
As for the school Gab goes to, Kindergarten to 4th grade- so far.  The
school has always been very supportive and I have been a room mom for many
years.  I help kids with their reading and once I helped with math problems.
But since everything is in print, I do better when the kids read and I
listen. V