[blparent] navigating the hotel

Amy Murillo-Hicks amym2 at cox.net
Thu Jun 17 04:50:08 UTC 2010

Sounds great.

I am coming with a group from work, and also arriving on July 2nd.

I am having Jordan do the Saturday and Sunday events, and he is looking
forward to the dance as he will be 14 by then.  Also we are volunteering
together on a couple of things.

Maybe those of us with older kids can meet over breakfast Saturday morning?

Jordan has a cell phone, so if the kids run around, I can easily get hold of
them if needed.