[blparent] It really happens

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Mon Jun 21 04:03:08 UTC 2010

I used to know people like that, they'd just take Gab out of my hands and
put her in her seat.  I allowed it for a time or two then I pulled up some
courage and said, "before we go I really need to make sure she is put in
right.  And more time than not, she wasn't.  Elizabeth, be sure to check
before you get in yourself. V