[blparent] It really happens

Elizabeth Cooks elizabethcooks at comcast.net
Mon Jun 21 06:10:40 UTC 2010

Unfortunately, I had to be at choir practice at eight-thirty, or I would
have done just that.  On the way home, by the time i had checked, the car
was already moving.  Thank Heaven we were only a block away, but a lot can
happen in a block.  I tried ot explain that, but these two are in their
eighties and come from an era where car seat safety wasn't a priority.  They
are condescending to us in the first place, and so never listen ot a word we
say about it.  Out of al the ones that give us a ride to church, they are
the only ones that do it.  Everyone else defers to us in that situation and
any other situation regarding our children.  As I have said before, they
will never be taking our family in their car again.