[blparent] for Felicia

sharon howerton shrnhow at att.net
Sat Jun 26 00:25:40 UTC 2010

Felicia, it might help you to know, and I hope it helps others too, that
Hadley has a whole series of family education courses including something
for parents of young children starting school. Blind and visually impaired
individuals who take courses from us at Hadley are usually considered in our
Adult Continuing Education program, but I've learned that family education
program courses are also open to ACE students. You can see all of our
courses at
hadley.edu
or can ask me and I'll help as much as I can or contact Student Services by
phone or email.
Sharon Howerton, Instructor
The Hadley School for the Blind
(This address is my home email, and it is fine to contact me off list here.)