[blparent] Needing help

sharon howerton shrnhow at att.net
Sat Jun 26 11:27:41 UTC 2010

Technology is so much more used now and benefits us who are able to have and
use access technology; I wish it had been available when my sons were young.
My sister whose daughter just finished her freshman year of high school has
said she can not only keep up with my niece's assignments but can see what
she had for lunch! This kind of thing helps us a lot. There were lots of
notes we got when my sons were young that I'm sure I missed especially
because their dad could not read handwriting.
Sharon Howerton