[blparent] Needing help

Sharin coffeemommy at verizon.net
Sat Jun 26 02:38:15 UTC 2010

Hi Felicia,

I am also totally blind and have 2 boys who will be starting kindergarten in
the fall. While they've been in pre-K, I asked the director of their program
to please email me various materials such as field trip calendars. Perhaps
this might be an option at your child's school. Btw, my boys are both
sighted.

Sharin