[blparent] Blind Parents Meeting @ Convention

Cervenka, Stacy (Brownback) Stacy_Cervenka at brownback.senate.gov
Wed Jun 30 17:44:32 UTC 2010

Hi, everyone,
	I notice that the Blind Parents group meeting at Convention is on Sunday at 7:30 PM, but I haven't heard any talk of it on this list. Will many of you be attending? Does anyone know what will be on the agenda?
	You know, I wonder if there's anything we can do as a group to help the parents in Missouri. Maybe some of us could offer to baby-sit for people who want to get away for a bit or enjoy the Convention without their kids for awhile and donate the proceeds to the Missouri affiliate to help with the legal costs? I know it's kind of last minute, but I would totally be willing to get in on something like that.

Stacy Leigh Cervenka
Legislative Assistant
Office of Senator Sam Brownback (KS)
303 Hart Senate Office Building