[blparent] Blind Parents Meeting @ Convention

Deborah Kent Stein dkent5817 at att.net
Wed Jun 30 19:00:57 UTC 2010

Hi Stacy,

Please do come to the parents' meeting Sunday night.  We'll be talking about
the new booklet for professionals and about ideas for ways to educate
hospitals and others about the abilities of blind parents.  And other things
too ... it always has a bit of a free flow to it, so bring your questions
and ideas!

Debbie