[blparent] some breakthroughs

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Fri Mar 5 04:02:01 UTC 2010

You go girl.  I was with a friend of mine today, her baby Gabriel is 8 weeks
old and this is the first day mom took baby out by herself.  Shey picked me
up and we went to another friends for lunch.  Well, when mom put the baby
back into the car she could not get the carseat to snap in and she almost
fell apart.  I told her to take a deep breath and try again and then it
snapped in.  Mom is sighted! V