[blparent] thinking, help!

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Fri Mar 12 17:03:47 UTC 2010

Veronica,

Having been both, It is probably fair to say that you will be more busy as president, but it might also be work you enjoy more than the structured work of being
secretary.  Only you will know that.  People don't always realize how much work there is to being secretary, though.  Being a chapter president can be challenging,
but it is also a very important position as it is often where our movement really meets the people.  Good luck with whatever you decide.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson