[blparent] thinking, help!

Grace Pires silvara at cox.net
Fri Mar 12 20:20:00 UTC 2010

Hi V:

President of the chapter? I guess yo have to think about what tasks it
entails.

As for secretary, can you think of what to do to make it less time
consuming? Why do you have to get the addresses every time? Don't you have a
list of current members? I am secretary for RI affiliate.

Good luck with your decision.