[blparent] I must of lost my mind

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Tue Mar 16 02:22:25 UTC 2010

Thank you oh so very much.  With the  confidence you have in me and the
faith that the members of our chapter have in me, it makes me feel worried
that I will not be able to stand in the shoes of our last President Nancy
Burns.  Of course, Nancy had a previous chapter in California and the only
positions I have held with the NFB are secretary and at the state level,
board member.  The next meeting we will have is May 8 and before that I will
have a  meeting with our new board members to see where we want our chapter
to head this year.  Fund raising is always a must for a chapter to survive
and of course, awareness of what is available for the blind in our
community.
Thanks for your kindness and I will let you all know the progress of the
West mesa chapter. V