[blparent] question of feeding a newborn

Eva Adams eadams15 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 03:19:55 UTC 2010

Scott,
Could u squeeze some of the milk out of the bottle so that it would be on
the nipple? I was thinking that if she tasted the milk on the nipple she
night take to it. Hopefully someone else has had more experience with this
issue. Also remember that your baby can tell when u r frustrated, and it
will cause her to become more upset. If u have to set her down take a
breather for a second, try again.

Eva