[blparent] question of feeding a newborn

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Wed Mar 17 19:20:00 UTC 2010

Well, not to be the thorn in your side, but Gab would never take a bottle
not even when I went out for a couple of hours.  She would just cry and much
to dad's dismay, she refused it.  You do have one thing in your favor
though, your baby will chew on a pacifier, Gab would not.  It was mom or
nothing.  My advice is just keep offering it to her especially when you know
it is feeding time. V