[blparent] FW: [blind-family] Photo album of orphans including blind with adoption grants up to $7000

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Wed Mar 17 21:21:18 UTC 2010

Original Message:
From: "adoptanorphan" <lynnem at wacap.org>
To: blind-family at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [blind-family] Photo album of orphans including blind with
adoption grants up to  $7000
Date:
Wed, 17 Mar 2010 20:44:50 -0000

The Spring issue of our Photo Album with over 70 waiting children from
Thailand including children that are blind is now available from WACAP
(www.wacap.org). Please email FamilyFinders at wacap.org  and write Photo
Album in the subject line and include your full name and home street
mailing address. We will send this photo album to you and there is no fee
or application involved.

There are photos and descriptions of the children and most have an
adoption grant from $5000 to $7000 for eligible families. We have included
new children, children that are blind, children with minor special needs,
serious special needs and older healthy children. The majority of these
beautiful amazing children we have met personally and would love to tell
you about.
WACAP is a non-profit adoption agency