[blparent] question of feeding a newborn

Michael Baldwin mbaldwin at gpcom.net
Thu Mar 18 14:53:10 UTC 2010

Well, with both our kids, after my wife went back to work and was pumping
during the day 3-4 times a day, her supply dropped off.  On vacations or
longer times off work, her supply built back up, and she was not pumping
any, just nursing.  She uses a Madela pump in styel.  Read forums and other
places on the net, and you will find other women that have this issue.

Michael

Michael Baldwin
Got print, need Braille?
http://www.ReadWithDots.com