[blparent] question

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Sun Mar 21 00:09:47 UTC 2010

Practice by playing a game--sort of--and making her answer.  Reward her
grandly if she answers you.
You could also punish her for not answer to prepare her for what will happen
if you are, say, at the park and she doesn't answer.  One of my autistic
twins ahs even learned to answer when I ask "where are you".  No reason why
a 20 month old can't get it.  She's smart enough.
Barbara

A Congress that will always do its work in the dark must have something to
hide.  The people have spoken, yet they do not listen.